Photography Session and Artwork Prices
Portraits, Family, Couples, Maternity, Kids, Pets
Session Fee $150
This non-refundable fee is paid at the time of booking to reserve your appointment and provide you with all of this! –
A pre-shoot design consultation in person or via Zoom
Your photography session
Individual editing of your images
Curated Presentation of your gallery in person
A gift for you: 8×10” Fine Art matted print
Total value: $500
Keep reading below for more details >>>
What to expect for your photography session
- Our DESIGN CONSULTATION is in person, over Zoom or by phone. This pre-shoot meeting is when we talk through the details of the images you’re wanting and how we can best make that happen.
- Our PHOTO SHOOT is next up, and we’re already on the same page. We’ll book in 90 mins, but allow for 2 hours just in case. It sounds a bit cliche but working with children and/or pets means best laid plans need to be at least a bit malleable and, truthfully, the spontaneous moments are often my favourites. Even adults get to build on the initial plans and improvise – especially when you discover it’s actually an enjoyable experience having your photographs taken.
- Then around 2 weeks later we meet again for a CURATED PRESENTATION of your gallery of images. Your home is a perfect location as this is where your images will be living and viewing them in your space can make it easier to choose your favourites! I’ll recommend printing options suited to the style and composition of each image and the destination you have in mind – wall art, prints or albums.
- FINE ART MATTED PRINT – this is my gift to you to celebrate your shoot. It’s 8×10″ printed on cotton rag paper in archival inks. Everything about it is luscious. Valued at $350 it’s mounted securely in an 11×14″ mat, ready to frame. This will perfectly complement your larger Wall Art, or it may be the one you choose to send to family as a gift – if you can bear to part with it!
If you’ve read through other pages on this website you’ll already know I absolutely champion the printing of your images. It is SO important to live with your images around you, visible and accessible.
I’ve seen children’s self esteem soar as they see the themselves – individually or with siblings or in a family portrait – displayed with pride on the walls of their homes. Ditto for adults. Pets… well, for the pet portraits we adoring humans get the lion’s share of the benefit there, but I suspect they like them too.
Parents tell me over and over again how kids pore over family albums, reinforcing belonging and understanding of their own stories as they evolve, year by year.
After extensive research and test prints, I’ve sourced the very best vendors who create beautiful Australian-made artisan products for you. Choose from a selection of framed prints, canvas, metal and wood prints, either single art works or in a collection. Yes, even the Albums are hand made in Australia.
Desktop and Gift prints include acrylic ‘Photo Ice’ blocks featuring true archival photographic prints preserved in top quality acrylic, Wood Prints, Metal Prints and Matted Fine Art Prints displayed in wooden easels. Leading up to Christmas keep an eye out for our beautifully printed metal baubles, gorgeous for your tree and the perfect gift to send to family – especially if you can’t be with them this year.
- Wall Art from $495
- Wall Art Collections from $995
- Framed Story Boards – multiple prints framed as one artwork from $995
- Albums from $1295
- Desktop Art and Gift Prints from $295