Weddings & Elopements
Wedding bookings are for my existing photography clients or by application only. I love shooting documentary, lifestyle, bohemian and theatrical weddings. If the wedding photos you want are in these styles contact me! I’m very happy to discuss options with you.
You’re getting married! Congratulations!
I’ll keep this brief as I’m sure you’ve read through A LOT of wedding photography sites by now. I specialise in documentary wedding photography but also love the designed portraits (ie. posed/guided) that weddings deserve – so we do both!
This is one big story that needs telling and whether you’re getting married in a palace or in Aunt Laura’s back yard I’m in my element photographing your day as it evolves, and the emotions and interactions that are so special and significant to you and everyone who shares it with you.
How do you want your wedding photographs to look?
Imagine a huge print in your home that you walk past every day, or one that you gift your parents for their home. What do want to see there?
A wide shot of you both, newly married, featuring the beautiful location you chose? A beaming close-up of your smiling faces? An editorial-style candid image of you exchanging glances, with maybe an afternoon sun shining through overhanging branches?
Perhaps Urban chic – you and your wedding party having a blast walking together through your everyday streets, past your local cafe? So many options!
Don’t be restricted by the portraits you think you should be getting – let’s brainstorm some ideas. We can do the safe shots and try something different, uniquely meaningful to you or just fun. You have more to choose from once you see your photographs.
What do your wedding packages include?
- We start off with detailed discussions about your day. I want to hear about your plans and the people who will be there and the location you’re getting married in.
- Part of our consultation is actually translating your ideas and preferences into words. We make lists. I suggest things. You choose things. I have a lot of notes to make sure everything is remembered.
- On the day I turn up, usually about 20 minutes early, with a smile on my face and cameras in hand. You all get ready, get married and party, and I take the pictures.
- I carefully select and process the very best of your images and somewhere from 3-5 weeks after your big day we meet up and see them.
- At this time you choose which ones are your heroes for printing – big on the wall, framed on the shelf, or storytelling in an album. This is also where you use the wall art print credit included in your package.
- On that same day you take your digital files with you on a pretty USB drive, and I give you the link to your personal online gallery you can covet or share – a lovely way to show your images to friends and family!
- When your albums and prints are ready I let you know immediately! I want to see your faces as you open them – this is your wedding! And now you’re art on your wall to love for years to come.
Fly Me To The Moon - $4495
- Up to 9 hours photography
- From pre wedding jitters to the cutting of the cake, the full story
- Includes 500+ digital files & $500 credit towards Wall Art
A Star Is Born - $3495
- Up to 6 hours photography
- Capture the story of your day
- Includes 300+ digital files & $300 credit towards Wall Art
Let's Get Hitched - $2495
- Up to 3 hours photography
- Perfect for intimate ceremonies, or the highlights of a full wedding
- Includes 150+ digital files & $150 credit towards Wall Art
*Hours are consecutive, including travel between locations. Additional time is $295/hour or part thereof.
This is one of THE events of your life. There’s a lot to think about, and photography of your very special day is right up there on the list. I’m really happy to talk through it with you, to help you sort through your ideas and discuss ways we can achieve exactly what you want, and more.